- Everyone makes a quilt block or a row and places it in a box.
- Pass your box on to another quilter (there’s an assigned list)
- Add a border or a row to the one you receive using the assigned technique
- Pass it on and receive another, and repeat
- At the end you get your beginning part back with something added from each member of your group
I received this center block from Mary Lou. Pretty!
I found this print fabric in my stash and some yellow and green. After strip piecing (the assigned technique) these fabrics together I added them as a mitered border.
Do you think Mary Lou will like this? There will be several more borders added by other people, but this is a fun start.