Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Step 1 (354 twosies- I'm getting there)
Fabric selections for Easy Street Mystery
 EASY STREET
(A Quilt Mystery)
I love mysteries and I love quilting sooooooo, I've decided to do my first mystery quilt.  Easy Street with Bonnie Hunter.  Because it's my first attempt at this, I'm sticking pretty close to the recommended/suggested colors, but because I'm frugal I'm only using fabrics I already have.  I've substituted a piece of black with white dots for the gray 'constant' because I don't have a big piece of gray fabric to use. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your black/white 4-patches will be fabulous with those bright colours. Can't wait for the next clue.

Anonymous said...

I love the black polka dots.
Impressive that you were able to find all the fabric in your stash!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I love seeing what everyone has pulled out for the background and their choice for constant! Thank you for sharing yours, Sharyn